Submit a Notice of Removal
A notice of removal must be submitted no later than one week after the day of removal. A notice of removal is a statutory responsibility.
Once you have submitted your notice of removal:
- Your name is placed on your door and on the list of residents’ board in the staircase.
- You can have your door opened with the master key. If your name is not found on the register of occupants, the door cannot be opened.
- You can request an excerpt of the register of occupants.
Also remember deliver your new address to
- The Population Register Centre
- Your electricity provider
- Banks and insurance companies
- Magazine subscriptions
- Registers of associations
- Friends and relatives